The Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) in India is one of the top engineering institutions through worldwide where the candidates can able to lot of benefits when they study here.The main motive of the iit colleges in indiais todevelop the social economy of the country in order to contribute to the various services. Generally, their objectives are to create a talented people for the future India to turn the country to the next level. The talented people they wanted to create are the scientists and the engineers. Only the scientists and engineers can able to bring a change to their country. For that purpose, the IIT is playing a major role in training various candidates.
The IIT is an engineering institution which is autonomous that are governed by the various rules and the regulations which are laid down in the year of 1945 by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). To study deeply about the science and technology, the iit colleges in indiaare playing the major role and it is the best institute for coaching the students about various technologies. For each and every year there are almost an infinite number of students are appearing for that entrance examinationto get the seats in the IIT whereas there only top 10, 000 members are only getting the admission on the IIT. So in the IIT entrance exam, the rank and the marks play the major role and the fate of the students was decided by their rank they are getting.
Current status of IITs:
In India there are currently 16 IIT are functioning on the top quality standards. The government announced in the year of 2014 about IIT that, there will be another new five IIT will be opened in the different regions which will bebeginning the work in the year of 2015 onwards.In the year of 2015, again the government has discovered another IIT in Karnataka which is in the form of the updated services.The IITs which are discovered are
- IIT Goa
- IIT Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
- IIT Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir
- IIT Karnataka
- Upgradation of ISM Dhanbad into a full-fledged IIT
Eligibility criteria to get the admission in IIT:
- In order to get the admission in the top IITs, the candidate must clear in their higher and higher secondary examination.
- It is also noted that the higher and higher secondary examination mark of the student can be considered for all the recognized board.
- So that all the different kinds of the board students can attend the exam.
- There is also restriction is there in the percentage of the mark that the students are scoring where the candidate should score atleast 50 % of the marks.
- To appear in the entrance examination, you must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class 12.
- You are also allowed to crack the various joint entrance examinationsin the IIT to JEE.
- Nowadays in this modern world, there are an enormous number of engineering colleges are there and also the engineering course is also in the latest trend where all the students are choosing that stream.
Various facilities available in IITs:
Some of the facilities which are offered at IITs are as follows:
- Counselling Services
- Health Centre
- Information Cell
- Student Gymkhana
- Women’s Association
Fees structure in IIT:
As per the institution the fee structure will vary in the IIT and according to your marks in the entrance exam, the fees will be fixed.